Photos

Monday, February 23, 2009

Welcome to my Blog

Hello everyone,
I thought I would just start a blog, a place for me to put down whatever I feel like putting down.

A few things about me: I'm 17 and a senior in high school (09!), I also have a deviantart account if anyone knows what that is re4p3r1.deviantart.com check it out, I mostly post the poems and short stories I write occasionally. I used to write a lot more in general but senior year is starting to get hectic and it's hard to find time to write just for fun; my reading time has gone down drastically too. When will it end? When? Well other than that I'm a happy loving life kinda guy, always joking around and I still love watching cartoons on Saturday mornings even though all the best shows are gone (Pokemon, Digimon, the orginal TMNT, Scooby-Doo) but some of it is still entertaining.

Heres to Blogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment