Photos

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Turndowns

I just found out I was not accepted into UC San Diego and Santa Barbara. So now I only have Irvine and Berkeley as potential UC attendances.

I'm still waiting for University of Arizona and Northern Arizona is making it real difficult for me; they keep sending me letters to fix this and that. Last week there was something wrong with my financial aid application now there's something wrong with my whole dam FAFSA. It doesn't really matter. As long as I can move away. My parents are still mad at me for wanting to move away, but not in a cute "he's our little boy" way, it's more of a "what the hell are you thinking!" thing.

They really don't think I can make it. They think I won't be able to balance schoolwork with a job which I will most likely need to have. They think I won't be able to take care of myself because "I can't even keep my room clean." I would be lying if I said I didn't care about their shit talking because that's the type of guy that I am, I can easily let things bounce off; but this is different, its almost a challenge to me. And I love challenges.

No comments:

Post a Comment