Photos

Sunday, October 25, 2009

Jammin 80s

So I got a big list of top ten songs from each year of the 80s and I made it my goal to listen to all of them.

That was 2 weeks ago and I'm still on 86.

Interesting fact: theres only 2 Michael Jackson songs on the list (Billie Jean and Beat It), yet 6 Prince songs (Little Red Corvette, 1999, When Doves Cry, Purple Rain, Kiss, and Sing O' The Times), 5 Madonna songs (Holiday, Like A Virgin, Into The Groove, Papa Don't Preach, and Like A Prayer), and 3 U2 songs (Pride [in the name of love], With Or Without You, and I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For).

1 comment:

Cindy said...

Clearly this is an inaccurate list. Because if Thriller wasn't on it, it's wrong. But yes, Prince, Madonna, U2. No Bruce Springsteen or Huey Lewis?? Cars? Mr. Mister??

Post a Comment