Photos

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mashari Told Me To Blog

Today was a lazy Saturday, it was raining, and VH1 was running its series "Best of..." about the 80s and 90s. I like video games a lot. For me, it's like: you'll always have time to study but opportunites to do nothing and play video games are rare. Has anyone seen the Olympics? Yeah me neither. I did catch the opening ceremony which was pretty interesting for the Winter Olympics. And what about that new "We Are The World" video? As a music enthusiast and constant critic of the arts, it was garbage. Justin Bieber?? Is he even in high school yet? Miley Cyrus and Lil Wayne make me cringe. Good thing I have my LastFm and their amazing library of music to cancel out pop trash. I also gave blood a couple days ago. It was red.

No comments:

Post a Comment