Photos

Friday, June 11, 2010

It's Like Football But With Only Your Feet

Woke up feeling really groggy and hungry. I love toast with sugar on top. I took one of those 5-hour energy drinks, tastes terribe, but I have a 5-hour work shift: currently half an hour through it. I have a feeling that energy drinks are purely psychological; you think you'll be full of energy after drinking one so you kind of trick yourself into being full of energy after drinking an energy drink. But then again there is a ton of caffeine in this 5-hour energy.

So, soccer is finally about to become mainstream in the U.S. this year huh? What happened last year when it was supposedly going to be big in the U.S.? Or every other year this decade?

I finished Christ Versus Arizona, never thought I would be so enthralled with experimental writing as I was with CVA.

No comments:

Post a Comment