Photos

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Sadness Right About Now

My parents want me to come to San Diego for Christmas. I don't really feel like being around my parents for a month or being in San Diego but I do feel like mooching video game money from them and seeing Mashari.

I shall be taking a General Technical Writing class at community next semester. I've always wondered what exactly technical writing was. For the first time, I have the chance to learn all the things I've never had the chance to learn.

Trying to get my hands on a collection of poems written by Giacomo Leopardi . I was told his pessimism would be enthralling.

3 comments:

Cindy said...

So you're coming?! YAY!!

Hoc Huynh said...

a week before christmas and for a month, woohoo

Cindy said...

HOORAY!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment